Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

I'm not going to do any spoilers here, but I didn't want to ignore this book either.

I read The Blood Promise, the 4th book in the Vampire Academy series, the other day. While the book looks huge (and it was published as a hardback, unlike the others in the series that all came out in paperback), it reads pretty fast.

The story still follows Rose as she attempts to fulfill a promise she made Dimitri.

While the book could have been smaller, I can't wait to read what happens next, and anxiously awaiting the 5th book in the series, Spirit Bound.

If you haven't read the Vampire Academy series, yet, please do. Yes, they're vampire novels, but I push them on all of my Twilight fans! And they are, dare I say, much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment